The new RT Series of 100 percent outdoor air rooftop heat pumps
are available in 13 sizes ranging from 4 through 30 tons. The built-in high-efficiency energy recovery wheel can satisfy up to 75 percent of the demand for cooling and heating for the incoming fresh air. This can give the benefit of lower first cost of equipment, lower installation costs, and a significant increase in energy savings, says the company. The heat pumps can condition summer outdoor air to room design conditions. In the winter, they can heat incoming air and help prevent the indoor flow of overly dry winter air that can contribute to respiratory irritation, says the company. The Computer Aided Product Selection (CAPS) software assists contractors and engineers in easily specifying and ordering the RT Series. The specific unit operating parameters can be input. The software then will display up to six different unit selections at varying efficiencies and costs. Different options for each model can then be selected, and the software will generate performance data, submittal documentation and unit drawings, which can be used for bid submissions.
GE Zoneline Deluxe AZ61H12DAB 11,800 BTU Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner 10,600 Heat Pump BTU
- R-410A refrigerant
- 11,800/11,600 BTUH Cooling Capacity
- 12.1/12.1 E.E.R
- 10,600/10,400 BTU (Reverse Cycle Heat)
- Electronic Touch Controls with LED Display • - 3.5 Dehumidification (pints/hr) • - 370/284 CFM Indoor Fan (High/Low) • - 75/45 Vent CFM
Goal Zero 39004 Yeti 1250 Silver/Black XX-Large Solar Generator Kit
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Goal Zero)
- Use for back-up, camping, tailgating, light duty construction, emergencies
- Power lights, tools, refrigerators, freezers and health care equipment
- Silent and safe, no noise or fumes
- Safe to operate indoors; no cords coming from outside
- Includes two Boulder 30 solar panel which charges Yeti 1250 in 24 hours from sun; durable panels, tempered glass and aluminum frame; chain additional boulder 30s...
- Voltage that would work for this product is only 110V.
The Renewable Energy Home Handbook: Insulation & energy saving, Living off-grid, Bio-mass heating, Wind turbines, Solar electric PV generation, Solar water heating, Heat pumps, & more
Book (Veloce Publishing)