Bosch heat pump water Heaters
The Bosch Compress 3000 air-to-water heat pump water heater represents the very pinnacle of energy efficient water heating innovation.
Its multiple award-winning technology uses the same principle as a refrigerator, but in reverse – extracting heat from the air, transferring it into the water.
Having been developed and manufactured in Europe, the Compress 3000 is well suited to the Australian market as it operates from -7°C to 40°C – ideal for any Australian location. That means you'll always have hot water, even if it’s below freezing outside.
The Compress 3000 is also highly energy efficient – using 65% less energy than conventional electric storage hot water systems. So the money you'll save on energy bills makes the Compress 3000 a great long-term investment.
Producto Oro (Product of the Year) 2013 - Winner
Calor y Frio Magazine, Spain
Innovation of the Year 2013 - Nominee
Now able to extract energy from air as cold as -7°C
Compress 3000 Heat Pump
- Highly efficient heat pump – reduces energy use by up to 65%
- Eligible for generous government rebates
- Smart Controls to take advantage of:
- Cheaper overnight power prices
- PV Solar energy generation systems
- Noise Reduction Mode
- Designed for easy and low-cost install and servicing
You might also like
i-Liftequip PSAC18 Industrial Class Portable Spot Air Conditioner with Top Evaporator, 6130 Btu/h Cooling Capacity, 115V, 1 Phase
BISS (i-Lift Equipment)
- Ingersoll Rand Refrigerated Air Dryer - 15 CFM, Model# D25IN
Home Improvement (Ingersoll Rand)